The 2019 dates for the Tybee Marine Science Center Sea Camp are up. Sea Camp is perfect for children from 6-11 years old, with morning and afternoon modules, aftercare and curbside pick-up. Summer FUN for the kids…designed to fit your schedule.
• Choose a combination of days and times to fit your summer schedule.
• We offer ten sessions of Sea Camp.
• Each camp session runs Monday to Friday.
• Sign-up for all five days of a camp session, or any combination of days, mornings, or afternoon modules.
• Each day has two 3-hour modules: Mornings, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. & Afternoons, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
• Each module is $30 (that’s just $10 an hour!)
• Choose both morning and afternoon modules and have your child bring a packed lunch.
• We also offer After-Care each day from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. for an additional $10/day.
Each module introduces campers to a group of marine or freshwater animals native to coastal Georgia. All modules have a classroom, field, and gallery/husbandry component. Monday morning module focuses on Sea Turtles, Monday afternoon module focuses on Plankton, Tuesday morning module focuses on Dolphins, Tuesday afternoon module focuses on Right Whales, Wednesday morning module focuses on Fish, Wednesday afternoon module focuses on Sharks, Thursday morning module focuses on Crabs & Squid, Thursday afternoon module focuses on Jellies, Friday morning module is a field trip to the marsh, Friday afternoon module focuses on Reptiles.
Drop off your camper and enjoy a Beach Day to yourself!
- $30 per module; member discount, Octopus level = 5%, Dolphin level = $10, Right Whale level = 20% (no discount on aftercare)
- 9:30-12: 30-morning module, 1-4 afternoon module, or full day (both modules), plus optional aftercare from 4-5 pm for $10 per day and May 20-Aug 2 | Monday-Friday
The Tybee Marine Science Center offers Year-round programs for island visitors, scouts, and school groups on the beach, in the marsh, on the water, in the classroom, and the Coastal Gallery. The Tybee Island Marine Science Center’s mission is to shape responsible stewardship of Coastal Georgia’s natural resources through marine science-based education, conservation, and research. www.tybeemarinesciencecenter.org