LoCo To Go from The Original Crab Shack: Our taste of the Low Country shipped to your door!
So, what exactly is LoCo To Go anyway?
LoCo To Go is not “crazy” to go, it’s LOw COuntry To Go! Low Country cuisine is a cooking style traditionally associated with the Georgia coast and South Carolina. A richly diverse availability of seafood distinguishes the region’s culinary identity from the rest of the south.
The Original Crab Shack on Tybee Island, Georgia is synonymous with good seafood, having been voted as Savannah’s “Best Seafood” since 1998. Having heard over the years from patrons lamenting the fact that they just can’t find or cook seafood like you can get at The Original Crab Shack, owner Jack Flanigan decided to start shipping Crab Shack entrees in frozen, ready-to-be-cooked meal kits. Each LoCo To Go meal kit includes all the seafood, seasoning, and detailed instructions you need to cook just like The Original Crab Shack!
LoCo To Go seafood meal kits from The Original Crab Shack are shipped every Tuesday & Wednesday with dry ice via UPS to arrive within 3 days. Orders can be placed online, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can call 912.786.7009. Choose from a variety of shellfish, homemade stews and desserts, or try a little of everything with a combo meal! LoCo To Go seafood meal kits are perfect for special occasions, birthdays, holidays, or any day of the week that ends in “y”.
When you order from LoCo To Go, you get more than just seafood, you get The Original Crab Shack experience! Give us a try and enjoy The Original Crab Shack at home!
“So many people have told me I just can’t cook seafood so it tastes as good as it does at The Crab Shack. So, we’ve put together all the fixings and provided step-by-step instructions for everything you will need to prepare the meals exactly as we do here at The Original Crab Shack. Whether it’s a Low Country Boil, or the Captain Crab’s Sampler Platter, or any of the other delicious seafood entrees served here, you can do it at your house exactly as we do! Achieve the flavor of the Low Country in your home. Amaze everyone with LOw COuntry To Go.” –Captain Crab
LoCo To Go and The Original Crab Shack are located at 40 Estill Hammock Road on Tybee Island, Georgia.
Pick Up Orders
If you live locally on Tybee or in Savannah and the surrounding area, or if you are vacationing in this region, you are welcome to place an order and come pick it up. Pick up orders can be emailed to email@example.com or called in to 912-786-7009.
- We request a minimum 4 hours notice for all pick up orders.
- Credit card payment information is required at the time you place order. Your credit card will not be charged until the order is picked up.
- Cancellation Policy: Orders not picked up or cancelled with less than 4 hours notice are subject to a $25 fee.
- All food is frozen and you can cook immediately or store for a later date. The only exception is our stews, which are offered chilled and not frozen, and should be reheated and consumed within 3 days to ensure quality and taste.
- Food will be packed in a sturdy container for transport. We recommend bringing your own cooler for transport if you will be traveling more than one hour. Guests traveling more than two hours should consider purchasing dry ice, which is available in our Gift Shack.
- LoCo To Go kits will contain all ingredients needed to cook the signature Crab Shack menu item you order, as well as detailed cooking instructions.
ORDERS SHIP ON TUESDAYS AND WEDNESDAYS. All items are shipped to arrive within one-three days. Orders must be placed by Tuesday each week to be shipped Wednesday for delivery by Friday. Orders placed after 10pm on Tuesday will ship the following week.
You will receive an email confirmation when you place an order. Once your order has shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation with your tracking number.
We ship our frozen products with dry ice.
Perishable products should be refrigerated or frozen upon receipt.
Sometimes packages do not arrive solidly frozen. As long as they are cold to the touch, slightly thawed portions may be safely refrozen with no perceptible loss of quality or nutritional value.
Each item comes with all the ingredients and detailed instructions needed to cook just like The Original Crab Shack!
Due to the perishable nature of our shipments, the delivery service may leave the package at their discretion. Please make sure you or the recipient is aware of, and available to receive, the delivery. The Crab Shack is not responsible for lost, stolen, or spoiled food. Inclement weather may result in delays without notice.